Our work has garnered dozens of awards!
Our first order of business with any new project is to give our clients the professional, polished, high-quality work they want – and deserve.
For our clients who are new speakers, consultants, and coaches, we create hardworking and on-target branding and marketing tools (including website) to successfully brand and market their new business. For our authors, we publish high-quality books rivaling those published by major publishing houses.
But, it’s always nice to have our work recognized!
Over 50 of the books we’ve guided through the self-publishing process have won awards. Here’s a quick list of awards we’ve received.
- I received a “Best of Show” award from Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA) for my own book, Turn Eye Appeal into Buy Appeal. My book also won the Award for Publication Excellence (APEX) in the category of Web and Electronic Publications.
- My team and I have created the book cover design, book interior design and/or editing for nearly 50 CIPA EVVY awarding-winning books. These include 22 First-Place awards, 11 Second-Place awards, and 13 Third-Place awards.
- We designed the cover of the Writer’s Digest Grand Prize winner for Best Self-Published book of the year.
- Other book-related awards include a winner of the National Indie Excellence Award and 3 finalists in the International Book Awards.
- Various award competitions have a Technical category. Several editors on my team have received First-Place technical awards for their quality work to edit our clients’ manuscripts.
- Our e-Book formatting expert has also won several e-Book conversion awards for our clients’ books.
- I have received First-Place and Second-Place awards for book cover designs and interior book designs, as has a member of my design team.